About Mosa Mack Science
Mosa Mack Science is changing the way that science is taught in middle and elementary school. Our award-wining interactive science curriculum combines phenomena, mysteries, labs and engineering challenges. With a focus on student engagement, Mosa Mack challenges students to use their knowledge to solve real-world problems. Built for the Next Generation Science Standards, Mosa Mack is growing rapidly, was rated Top Science Resource and Best New Educational Product.
Customer Success Manager (Remote) *Not currently accepting new applicaitons*
As a Customer Success Manager at Mosa Mack Science, you will be responsible for ensuring that we meet and exceed the needs of our customers. You will serve as the main point of contact post-sales for schools and districts, and will work directly with administrators and teachers to provide ongoing strategic support. You will also be responsible for sharing customer feedback with the product team to ensure a strong, user-driven development cycle. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, action-oriented, and passionate about science education and teacher success.
- Retain and grow revenue.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other support infrastructure.
- Leverage data, insights, and measurements to help teachers and administrators achieve their educational objectives.
- Lead customer training sessions as part of onboarding and ongoing product adoption.
- Utilize a CRM system to track key account data, opportunities, calls, and notes.
- Provide customers with information and assistance regarding product updates and new features.
- 5+ years in the science classroom or teacher support setting.
- Deep understanding of customer concerns and motivations.
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of science education, teacher support methods, and the broader education ecosystem.
- Exemplary active listening, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to foster positive customer relationships.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive in nature.
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
To Apply: Email [email protected] with a cover letter and resume.