Mosa Mack Science: VP Sales
Mosa Mack Science is looking for a passionate Sales VP to join the team. After proving our direct sales model and exceeding our revenue goals, we are looking for a VP to take our traction to the next level. The VP will be responsible for building relationships, driving revenue and closing business deals. Our team is small, specialized, and dedicated to improving science education for all students. This is a full time position with salary and equity package.
- Acquire, qualify and close school and district deals
- Manage and maintain customer information in a CRM database
- Conduct virtual and in-person product demonstrations to educators and administrators
- Build relationships with existing Freemium partners and convert to subscription product
- Communicate Mosa Mack’s value proposition clearly and with passion
- Schedule and execute telephone, web and face-to-face meetings with clients
- Provide actionable insight and solutions to clients
- Make and exceed revenue goals on monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Collaborate with the founder on marketing campaigns
- Actively participate in the Mosa Mack community
- Proven track record in outside sales, experience in K12 education is a plus
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the sales cycle and customer needs identification
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, and refine sales processes, procedures and policies
- Performance-driven and goal-oriented around metrics, reporting, and planning
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to lead, collaborate & work autonomously in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, & communication skills
- Passionate about building something meaningful from the ground up.
About Mosa Mack Science
Mosa Mack Science is changing the way that science is taught in middle school and elementary school. Our award-wining interactive science curriculum combines online video and comic mysteries, with offline collaborative labs and engineering challenges. With a focus on student engagement, Mosa Mack challenges students to use their knowledge to solve real-world problems. Built for the Next Generation Science Standards, Mosa Mack is growing rapidly, was rated Top Science Resource and Best New Educational Product.
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.